Last updated on March 27th, 2019 at 08:22 pm
Please read the forum rules below carefully before posting on the CFHS Forum. Any member disregarding the rules will have their posts removed and may be banned from using the forum.
1. No bad language, abuse or aggression towards anyone.
2. Posts or replies should not be posted with the aim of self promotion.
3. Links must be useful relevant links and not there primarily for promoting websites or services.
- Once on to the “Forum” screen, the current topics are shown, in red, in the box “Topics”.
- The number of pages of Topics are shown to the right of the Topic title as “1 2 -> ” There are up to 20 Topics per page. Clicking on page number, or -> takes you to that page of Topics.
- To read the Posts on a Topic, click on the dark orange Topic Title. The Posts will be displayed. Once on the Posts page for a Topic, a similar system of page numbers exists to take you beyond the 1st 10 Posts on that Topic.
- To add a Post to a Topic, click on the link “Reply” at the top right of each post, or go to the section below the current posts and key in what you want to say. Then click on the button “Submit” – bottom RH side. If, after submitting, you decide that you want to change the message, click “Edit” on the bar at the top of the Post concerned, make your changes & then “Submit”.
- You can only Edit a Post immediately after you have submitted it. You are unable to edit any earlier Posts, or your last one once you have left that screen.
- If you want to be notified of any further responses on this Topic, click the box “Notify me of follow-up replies by E-Mail” – bottom LH side – before clicking “Submit” You will receive an E-Mail every time someone else adds a Post on this Topic. This has the same effect as clicking Subscribe for that topic.
- To create a new Topic, on the 1st Forum screen, click on the link “Create New Topic” at the top centre of the screen, or go to the box at the foot of the screen & enter the title of the new Topic & make the first Post. Click the “Submit” button to post it.
- Subscribe/Unsubscribe. On the 1st Forum page, to the top RH side, is an option “Subscribe”. Clicking on this will ensure that you are notified by E-mail whenever a new Topic is created. Once Subscribed, you may “Unsubscribe” at any time by clicking “Unsubscribe” on the top RH corner of the 1st Forum screen.